- Introduction to Financial Markets. Stocks, FX, Cryptos explained in detail and the volume traded daily.
- How do financial markets operate? Electronic communication network, straight through processing. Buying side, selling side.
- World trading sessions, time zones, time frames, major pairs, minor pairs, exotics.
- Fundamental trading
- Technical trading
- Economic trading
- The hierarchy and major players of the financial markets. (Banks, Investment Banks, Hedge funds, Institutions, retail traders)
- Myths about financial markets. Spam or real?
- Can you really make good wealth trading markets?
- Introduction to the technical trading
- Introduction to the platform MT4, MT5 and how to use it? Familiarize with the platform.
- Types of traders and trading: Scalping, day trading, swing trading, and investment trading.
- What are Japanese candlesticks?
- Types of graphs.
- What are the charts showing us?
- How to use time frames with the platform?
- Buying and selling.
- Taking Profit (TP) and Stop Loss (SL)
- Position sizing.
- Risk Management.
- Chart indicators, tools.
- Understanding trading lingo.
- What is a trading plan?
- How can we trade everything based on the graph/chart interpretation?
- What to include in your trading list?
- Top down approach for the time frames. Monthly, weekly, daily, 4 hours, 1 hour, 30mins, 15 mins.
- Understanding Japanese candlesticks. (lecture no.4 based on it with live practice and homework)
- Trading levels of Support and resistance. (lecture no.5 based on it with live practice and homework)
- Trading zones of Supply and Demand. (lecture no.6 based on it with live practice and homework)
- Fibonacci Retracement levels. (lecture no.7 based on it with live practice and homework)
- Fibonacci Expansion levels. (lecture no.8 based on it with live practice and homework)
- Trend line Breakouts (lecture no.9 based on it with live practice and homework)
- History of Japanese Candlesticks.
- Reading Japanese candlesticks and their formations. High/low/open/close.
- How to read and use candlesticks for the trading?
- Major effecting candles.
- Morning star
- Evening star
- Basics of support and resistance
- How to draw support resistance lines.
- How to draw support resistance zones.
- Understanding support and resistance breakouts and retests.
- Determining a breakout.
- Determining a retest.
- Horizontal key chart levels.
- Non-Horizontal Key Chart Levels.
- Round-Number Key Chart Levels. (How the round number exchange rates affect the market sentiment)
- What is a supply and demand?
- How to draw supply and demand zones?
- Understanding the 4 categories of Demand and supply.
- Drop base Drop (DBD)
- Drop base Rally(DBR)
- Rally base Rally(RBR)
- Rally base Drop(RBD)
- Understanding supply and demand breakouts and retests.
- Determining a breakout.
- Determining a retest.
- What is Fibonacci retracements/pullbacks?
- How do we determine the retracement points?
- What retracement levels to use?
- Which levels are the most effective? 50/61.8/75/78.6/ 88.6
- What are the secret/hidden retracement levels?
- How to draw retracement confluences?
- How to use and draw Fibonacci expansion?
- The way to extend/maximize profitable trading moves and profits.
- The major levels of Fibonacci expansion. 100/161.8/261.8.
- How to confluence Fibonacci expansions.
- Introduction to trendlines.
- How to draw horizontal/vertical trendlines?
- How to accurately define the pivotal points of the trendline?
- Do trendlines actually work?
- Number of trendlines.
- Understanding trendlines breakouts and retests.
- Introduction to Relative Strength index (RSI) and commodity channel index (CCI)
- Forecasting the future price movement with accurately determining oscillators.
- How to use RSI and CCI with levels.
Divergence trading to forecast future movement.
- Understanding market structure and chart pattern.
- Break-retest factors.
- Determining a trend using Higher highs/Higher lows and Lower highs/Lower lows.
- How to identify chart patterns.
- Double bottom/top
- Head and shoulders/Inverse head and shoulders.
- Wedge pattern
- Flag pattern
- Combining everything together to form a trading plan.
- How to use every tool explained in detail to form a plan.
- Plan the trade then trade the plan.
- How to scalp, day trade, swing using the formulated strategy with a plan.
- Understanding the risk management and risk to reward ratio to garner higher percentage of profitable trades.
- How to make 2%-5% a day using the techniques explained.
- Market manipulation
- How the big shots thrash out retail traders for their benefit.
- Manipulative market movements.
- Stop loss hunting.
- How to align ourselves with the banks and hedge funds.
- How to follow the big guns and not go against them.
- Always following the trend.
- The 95% failure ratio of the retail trading world.
- How hedge funds crashed and regained their portfolio by managing risk.
- Reality of crypto currencies.
- How to trade crypto currencies the same way as any other instrument with a graph.
- The myths about cryptos.
- Trading cryptos rather than holding them.
- Crypto exchanges and wallet and how blockchain is revolutionizing the crypto world and how ICO’S may be a major part of the market cap of the crypto’s.
- Bitcoin and its realities and myths .
||Question and answer session.
- Summing it all up.
- How to be a profitable trader.
- Trading instead of gambling.
- Identifying and treating financial markets as any other business and making a living out of it.
- Breaking down the myths of traders being gamblers.
- Not a get quick rich scheme.
- Practicing the strategy with a demo tester.
- The world of financial markets and its traders.
- Conclusive remarks on the whole strategy.