Seminar: Benefits of cycling
Critical Mass is an idea. Make it yours! The idea is about:
– Having green cities that provide mobility, accessibility and clean transport.
– Putting public good over private interest.
– Making friends and having fun on our own streets.
– Reclaiming public space.
– Showing a man or a woman on a cycle is the same as one in a ten lac car.
– Democracy and equality.
– Empowering women and reducing gender discrimination in public space.
– Promoting our history, culture and heritage.
The following speakers will be joining us for the session:
Rafay Alam, (Lawyer and partners at Saleem, Alam & Company) will be talking about the idea behind Critical Mass Lahore and the environmental benefits of using cycling as a mode of transportation.
Benje Williams, (Co-founder of Amal Academy) will be talking about how the trend of cycling is rapidly growing all over the developed world and how we can replicate the same model in Pakistan.
Kaiser Tufail, (Served the Pakistan Air Force as a fighter pilot for over 30 years) will be talking about some of his extreme expeditions to the Himalayas on his bicycle.
We look forward to having you at the seminar for some really interesting conversation with some really interesting people.
***-Free to attend – Registration required – Invitation only-***
Apply here: http://goo.gl/wWsXLO