In this course you will learn to develop interactive and responsive websites. It includes HTML5 and CSS3 for creating beautiful web pages. BootStrap for developing responsive and elegant websites and Angular Js to develop front-end client application and a back-end service built with Rest API.
- The applicants should know Basic PHP and Object Oriented Programming understanding
- NO Angular Js knowledge is required!
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge helps, but isn’t a must-have
- Prior TypeScript knowledge also helps but isn’t necessary to benefit from this course
- Angular is great for building front-end client-side applications to interact with the user. But most fully featured Web applications also need back-end services to handle data management, user authentication, and other processing. This course focuses on the touch points between an Angular front-end client application and a back-end service built with Rest API.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Angular
- Angular Controllers & Markup
- Creating and Using Angular Services
- Angular Routing
- Form Basics in Angular
- Retrieving Data
- CORS and Formatters
- Passing Parameters
- Saving Data
- Action Results, Error Handling & Validation
- User Authentication in Web API
- User Registration and Login
- User Authorization
Zain Mehmood is a web administrator at the Information Technology University (ITU). He holds a BS(Hons) degree in Computer Science. He has previously worked as a Software Engineer at NextBridge Pvt Ltd. Having a hands on experience of over 8 years of PHP, Databases, Angular JS, jQuery and CSS and various web application frameworks i.e Laravel, Yii, CodeIgniter and Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Magento 1 & 2.0 .