Corporate finance, corporate governance, investment decisions, and stock market volatility.
Dr. Kashif completed his PhD in Finance from the School of Business and Management, Royal Holloway University of London, UK. Prior to that, he obtained MS and MBA degrees in Finance from COMSATS University, Lahore. His PhD research involved quantification of macro-economic and micro-economic factors that impact corporate investment decisions. Dr Kashif has produced quality research output in high ranked academic journals and has also presented his work at several international conferences. His most recent research work aims to understand the effect of political uncertainty on corporate investment decisions.
- Naeem, K., & Li, M. C. (2019). Corporate investment efficiency: The role of financial development in firms with financing constraints and agency issues in OECD non-financial firms. International Review of Financial Analysis, 62, 53-68.
- Impact of political stability on investment of non-financial firms.
- Analyses of corporate governance mechanisms: A cross-country comparison.
- RHUL-HEC (Pakistan) Joint Scholarship Program (Sep 2015 – Sep 2019).
- SeNSS Summer Conference Bursary Competition 2018, United Kingdom.
- American Finance Association.
- Financial Management Association.
- South Western Finance Association.
- Society for Financial Studies.