Mr. Asim research interest includes Financial Planning, Financial Performance, Management Styles, Conscious Development Culture, Management Controls, Business Planning and Strategic Financial Management.
Mr. Asim has a great combination of practical experience and academics. He possesses more than 10 years of managerial level corporate world experience plus five years of academics'(teaching) experience in the field of Finance, Accounting and Management. He has worked with top notch USA – based companies like Afiniti, Crossover and Flow Marketing. Being well equipped with modern knowledge combined with excellent interpersonal skills allows him to be inspiration for the students. His strengths are providing complex information in an easy way to understand and remember for long. He is currently a PhD candidate as well from Malaysia and near to completion of this research.
He has led three companies as Chief Financial Officer and has revamped one of the companies into profitability. He also supervised numerous business plans of university students, which are running successfully now.
- 2019 - Was nominated as one of the best performers at a global level team from 170 countries.
- 2018 - Won best speaker at TEDx UUM Saloon(Malaysia), conducted under the TED Talk global.
- 2018 - Won the runners up Titan speaker award for public speaking and impromptu speech in Malaysia.
- 2020 - Won multiple tournaments of cricket and football as captain at corporate levels.
- 2016 - Highest Achievement Award based on career and academics achievement - Graduating School
- FP&A Trends Group (USA)
- Intuit - Quickbooks (Singapore)
- Next Capital (Pakistan)