Our research interests include application of bio-inspired modeling and machine learning algorithms to everyday problems, structured in signal processing framework and we believe in identifying “Indigenous solutions for local problems: Using Bio-inspired Innovation & ICT“.
Main research themes:
- Artificial Intelligence & Bio-inspired Computing
- ICT/Engineering solutions for Development, Ecology & Conservation and Education
- Signal Processing & Image Processing
- Mechano-Informatic Systems for Environmental Sensing
- Experimental & Computational Neuroscience