Zain Mehmood is a web administrator at the Information Technology University (ITU). He holds a BS(Hons) degree in Computer Science. He has previously worked as a Software Engineer at NextBridge Pvt Ltd. Having a hands on experience of over 8 years of PHP, Databases, Angular JS, jQuery and CSS and various web application frameworks i.e Yii, CodeIgniter and Content Management Systems such as WordPress, Magento 1 & 2.0 .
MUHAMMAD SHOAIB BHATTI
- Hands-on information technology manager/Project Manager, known for innovative approach to solving problems. Team leader experienced in building and motivating professional, capable, and responsive organizations. Polished and professional writer and presenter.
- Effective in fostering collaboration and consultative relationships with senior management and across traditional boundaries; highlighting inflection points of technology decisions.
- Technical leader with broad experience, brings focus on “big picture” business impacts of technology projects: real costs, practical benefits, risks and contingencies.
- Adaptable – skilled at supporting individuals, building systems, handling problems; as well as managing teams, training, developing strategies, policies and processes.
- Managing a Support Desk System
- Self-directed & motivated person with strong technical skills of senior level
- About 12 years of experience in maintaining successful CIA confidentiality, integrity, availability) of different networks.
- Can identify and recommend improvements to the existing processes
- Cisco Network Academy
- RedHat Academy
- Microsoft Academy
- Oracle Academy in ITU and working as Master Trainer
- Managing a lean team providing systems, network, end-user and technical support
- Major individual contributor for ITU’s new campus erection, including enhancing data storage, disaster recovery capabilities, and security. Implemented systems/configuration management automation, planned and executed moves to new facilities. Responsible for data center design, office space networking, access control; HVAC, electrical and networking installation contractors
- Led initiatives in virtualization, upgrading corporate LAN/WAN/Wireless networks, Email System Security, network monitoring, reducing business risk and increasing efficiencies. Negotiated several significant networking contracts, upgrading bandwidth, improving security and manageability of company networks.
- Introduced new technologies and professionalized department, including processes to track problem resolution and manage software licensing and installation; promoted training and development of staff Utilized communication skills and deep technical knowledge to provide solutions for individuals and organizations; expanded competency in key areas through independent projects and presentations
- Project areas included development and implementation of Asterisk on Linux (CentOS 7/Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, Ubuntu), Unix (Solaris, AIX), Macintosh (OSX 10.X), Windows (Windows 10, Server 2012/2016, Monitoring (Solarwind Orion), Exchange Server 2012; licensing/acquisition issues), Amazon Web Services (cloud-based), VMware ESX/ESXi, MySQL, Oracle, NetApp, EMC Clariion, cfengine, LSF, SAS.
- Email implementation (Postfix, DMARC, DKIM, Mailman)
- Programming: bash, shell scripting/utilities, Perl, C.
- Applications: Microsoft Office, OpenOffice; Adobe CC; Apache 2.2,
- Network: TCP/IP (DNS, SMTP, ssh, HTTP, X11, BGP/WAN, 802.11, etc.), IPv6, Ethernet, Postfix, Juniper ScreenOS, Cisco IOS; VoIP (Asterisk 1.8, SIP telephony), PGP.
- Secure VPN establishment with CISCO ASA with IPSec Designing and implementing security policy to protect internal network against unauthorized access.
- Designing and implementing disaster recovery plan to prevent any data loss due to any hardware, software problem or in the event of any successful intrusion/attack.
- Configuring and installing various network scanning tools i.e., Solarwinds Network Monitor, CISCO NIDS, Websense for safe web access etc.
- Setting up and securing all network servers, including Domain Name Servers (NT DNS & Linux/Unix BIND), Email Servers (NT Exchange Server & Linux/Unix Sendmail, POSTFIX, Qmail, MDaemon) and WWW Servers (windows IIS & Linux Apache, Tomcat)
- Conducting network security assessment and penetration testing of numerous clients using manual methods, commercial and open source software.
MPhil Project Management (COMSATS) (in progress)
Masters in Computer Science (MCS)
(Specialization in Computer Networks)
Institute: University of the Punjab
Masters of Sciences (Chemistry, specialized in instrumentation)
Institute: University of the Punjab
Abdul Wahab Ahmad is an eCommerce Consultant and a Professional Trainer with over 10 years of experience. He is specialized in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and other dimensions of Digital Marketing. He is proficient in various mandatory growth hacking tools and technologies including Google Trends, Google AdWords,Google Analytics and Google Webmasters Tools. He has helped over 200 websites to achieve their goals in terms of Search Engine rankings and Digital Marketing goals.
Ayesha A. Ali hails from a family full of educators and is an avid proponent for education free from profit. She holds degrees in Design, Education, and Literature, and is associated with education for over 18 years in varying capacities. She is also co-founder of Chokorus, a multimedia design agency.
Working in Pakistani media for more than 15 years, Bilal is best acknowledged as Director. He has worked with some distinguished production houses and TV channels. Having a professional degree in filmmaking Bilal started his career with CINETEL PRODUCTIONS in 2004. He has worked with PRODUCTION UNDERGROUND from 2005 to 2009 and then joined APLUS ENTERTAINMENT as Senior Director in 2009 and was one of the pioneers. He has also worked with A&B ENTERTAINMENT and ZEEKAY FILMS as Drama Director. He has produced and directed several Musical shows, Reality Shows, Talk Shows, Telefilms, Drama Serials, Sitcoms, Documentaries, TV Commercials and Music Videos for different TV channels and clients. He has also worked with GEO TV and directed the flagship show “Hum Sab Umeed Se Hain”. He also worked as an Associate Director in Pakistani film Manto. Bilal has won several awards on different platforms including Lux Style Award for the best play Nautankee. He is also known as Director of Photography and Editor in the media industry. Currently, Bilal is working with ITU and heading the media team.
Mr. Shahrukh Irfan is a Chartered Accountant and a Chartered Tax Advisor from the UK and holds MSc in accounting and finance from the London School of Economics (LSE). He has worked in Big 4 accounting firms in the UK for almost 7 years in income tax practice. He is currently teaching and consulting on personal tax in Pakistan.
Chief Executive Officer at Fireworks Technology / ProMaxWorld
With great product and talented people, Fireworks Technologyis developing one of most advanced cloud based ERP and POSsystems. Our goal is to empower businesses with most advance techand gave people a complete control on their business.Entrepreneur. Founder & CEO of of multiple software products &services companies.Specialties: Business Product Development, Software Development,branding and e-commerce
January 2017 – Present
Fireworks Technology is a emerging technology services company thatspecializes in ERP, HRM, HelpDesk Management System, POS andinventory management integrated with AI and data mining providing businessintelligence reporting, – Founded the company in 2017.- Introduced cloud Based ERP and POS system in 2018
May 2008 – Present
ProMaxWorld.com is your personalized hub of supreme quality productsand services ranging from web designing, web development, e-commerce,branding, online marketing, web hosting and domain services, bespokesoftware development.
Page 1 of 2
May 2015 – August 2016 (1 year 4 months)
Peak College, Lahore
June 2008 – August 2008 (3 months)
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Science · (2010 – 2014)
Trading is a business. Its not passive income. But, its a job where: You have no employess, no boss, no customers, location independent, you get UNCAPPED &EXPONENTIALLY GROWING SALARY.
Everything you would need to educate yourself to become a profitable trader is covered in this short course. The yearning years of learning, experimenting and experiencing is all in the course outline. The course focuses on the study of technical analysis used by Institutions of the world in order to predict the market and profit from the move. Detailed technicals, intense homeworks and practices and live trading sessions are all part of the course.
Hopefully, after the course, the foundation will be strong to fast track the financial career into a fruitful trading profession!
Mohammad Ali Zaheer is a qualified ACCA professional, expert in financial analysis and financial management. He is a Certified Trading Analyst with an experience spanning to 7 years in the financial markets and mentored by 3 professional millionaire traders from Japan, Malaysia and Canada. He has also worked with several Trading firms, Fund management companies and prop traders in Malaysia, Canada, Singapore, USA and Netherlands.
Alina Shahid is an Online Influencer and a seasoned Fashion Journalist. Her interest in developing digital content and social media management stems from experiences running her own personal blog called, The Style Journal – a personal blog on Instagram, founded in 2014. The first magazine-formatted Pakistani fashion instablog, has since been promoting premium brands, high-profile celebrities, media personalities and has successfully attained a huge, organic following. Content is featured in the form of live coverage of events, newbytes, product and food reviews and trend reports. The mission is to provide original and selective content with an effective yet responsible manner of online reporting
Prior to managung her blog, she worked in PR and represented some major clients in the industry. It is this experience which Alina channels into her work, ensuring that content is engaging, informative and entertaining.
Accolades and recent work experiences:
- Chosen as one of the top 4 bloggers of Pakistan to represent Bata Fashion Week’19 in Prague in April 2019.
- Featured as one of the “Top 12 Pakistani accounts to follow on Instagram” in Elle India. February 2018 issue.
- Style Feature Editor for MODE – a fashion publication of Pakistan’s biggest multibrand e-store, Fabbitt.
- Freelance and Feature writer for Pakistan’s leading fashion publications; Hello!Pakistan and Sunday Times (weekly).
This is a course designed to give you a source of passive income so that you achieve financial freedom and focus on bigger things that you are born to do. The course has absolutely no prerequisite making it an ideal choice for professionals and students alike. This course starts with creating an entrepreneurial mindset before introducing ways to make money online while studying or working full time. After showing multiple ways to earn a passive income, It will dig deeper into drop-shipping and take you step by step through the entire journey of setting up an e-commerce store, finding a niche, product suppliers, branding and marketing. At the end of this course, you all will be fully equipped to run a passive income business. The course then moves on to finding your passion and what you really want to do in life. It teaches you several methods of finding a startup idea and tips to pursue it further. The course is a fusion of lectures, case-studies, exercises and hands on training.
Hafee Atyub is an entrepreneur, innovation consultant & divergent thinker, who graduated from LUMS and went to Germany on DAAD funded research internship. Later, he founded BagAdverts which got incubated at Plan9 and eventually won CAREEM as his first customer. He was also selected among top 20 out of 500+ applicants for Kazan OIC Youth Entrepreneurship forum held in Russia. He also presented at Idea Cororon Ka TV show. He believes that human beings are the best of the creations and entrepreneurship is their innate nature.
This short course will strive to train the candidates with core iOS development concepts and give them hands-on development experience in the most essential features set used currently. Moreover, we’ll touch upon some basic freelancing and professional attitude flaws that should be avoided and some traits that help in professional life.
Basic programing knowledge.
Programing Languages and Algorithms.
System and Tools Required
Macbook/Hackentosh/VM with MacOS
**If you don’t have above mentioned tools let us know we’ll arrange a WorkStation for you. You can practice and work on it using TeamViewer
|#||Topics to be covered in the course|
Ms. Sana Ahmad’s professional career started in 2009 during her final quarter of MS in LUMS, it was her first dive into iOS development as well. She has 11 years of professional experience which started as a software engineer at Tkxel. In a year She was the Team Lead managing her own projects as well as training junior and mid-level resources. She served this role for around 3.5 years and then embarked into the realm of entrepreneurship, by starting her first software startup RêveApps. This experience brought new challenges her way including establishing herself as a freelancer and leading a team. The core idea behind RêveApps was to work with start-ups and established brands, mostly from the US, as their development team, assist them in launching their mobile/web idea, furthermore help them to achieve their funding and seeding capital goals. She is also a founding member and CTO for another start-up LiveWire, a custom solution provider for software development and staff augmentation across the entire product development. During her period as an entrepreneur, She worked with international and local clients including MixCord, NatGeo, Moga-PowerA, getPikkUp, Favly, QuranIQ, Jazz, Ufone, and Jubilee. She has also worked with a team of 40+ developers, managed and trained them as IT professionals.Now here she is with yet a new endeavor professional teaching, intending to bridge the gap between the fundamental training and professional requirements.