Business Coaching is a series of one-on-one interactions with C-level Officers / decision makers of a company to help them unlock their hidden strengths to maximize their and their organization’s performance. The tools and techniques used by business coaches globally are essential for leaders and managers across the board. These classes are a collection of these best practices delivered to focus on your communication skills, leadership style, emotional intelligence, people management and effectiveness. You may not pursue to be a business coach, but you can all benefit from the ethos of the way they think to build better businesses and successful teams.
Over the course of 6 weeks and a twice a week class, the participants will be able to:
- Learn the art of self-reflection – this is the backbone of being effective and focused. Learn to objectively view yourself as a third person, ask reflective and powerful questions and take out a way forward after each reflection.
Furthermore, they will in depth explore the underlying principles of coaching:
- Active listening
- Effective communication
- Reflective questioning
- Emotional intelligence
- Time management
- Stakeholder management
- Behavioural analysis
- Professional development tools
- Personal development tools
Through practical exercises, one-on-one coaching sessions, reflective exercises and case studies, you will understand how to put the ethos of coaching into play.
- Discovery – discuss reasons for coaching.
- Learn about the employee – their roles, behaviors, strengths, weaknesses, goals and ambitions.
- Develop a plan and action steps – lock commitment for the process
- Learn tools of reflection and how to implement them
- What is the ethical code of conduct to be followed while coaching someone?
- Tools of effective communication
- Tools for active listening
- How to study someone’s learning style?
- NLP Framework
- Coaching for different stakeholders – putting the 4Es into action
- Learning ego-states
- How to frame a problem? – 8 techniques
- Dilts’ Logical Levels
- Models of coaching – 6 models
- Practice discovery sessions
- Observing a coaching session by Coach Nabeel and analysing the process
- Practicing in groups
- Individual feedback sessions
- Practice and feedback session – Getting in the role
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Anyone who wants to learn to be a better professional, improve communication and listening skills, manage a team, improve negotiation skills
- People transitioning into a senior management role
- Senior managers
- Mid-level managers
- HR Professionals
- Startup founders
- Sole/home business owners
Senior Certified Professional Coach by CTA an ICF certified institute
University of Strathclyde, Scotland, UK
Strathclyde Business School
MSc Business and Management
FAST-NUCES, Lahore, Pakistan
BSc (Hons) Software Engineering
8 years of teaching experience in Entrepreneurship, Leadership and Management (FAST, ITU, BNU, LUMS)
Fee and Conditions:
Programme Fee: PKR 30,000 *this fee include tution cost, reading material.
Admission process and Payment Method
Kindly make sure that your complete online form reaches university by the deadline. Incomplete admission forms will not be entertained.
Please ensure that payment is received by the university before the commencement of Programme.
Your seat will only be reserved once the fee is received.
Date and Time
Programme will be offered every Saturday and Sunday, half day starting from 1st August till 6th September 2020.
Applicants are required to send one copy of CNIC, one colour photograph and BOP Paid Challan Form Copy or original pay order/ demand draft (of any bank) in the name of “Information Technology University of the Punjab” to confirm the fee deposit to the following address: Short Courses & Trainings, Information Technology University, 6th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
You can also pay online by choosing pay online and send one copy of CNIC, one colour photograph to the following address Short Courses & Trainings, Information Technology University, 6th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.