Nanophotonics, Plasmonics, Photovoltaics, Silicon-Germanium Optoelectronics, Memory Devices, and microfluidics.
Zain Zaidi completed his MS and BS in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University, USA. During his MS and BS studies, Zain focused on nanoelectronic devices and nanophotonics. He has done research on silicon-germanium optoelectronics, surface plasmon enhanced germanium light sources, and resistive memory devices. Zain intends to start his PhD in Electrical Engineering from UC Berkeley in Fall 2015.
- 2014 Kennedy Thesis Award for the top undergraduate thesis in engineering and applied sciences, Stanford
- 2014 Firestone Medal for excellence in undergraduate research, Stanford
- 2014 Graduated from Stanford BS Electrical Engineering with Honors and Distinction
- 2013 Tau Beta Pi, Stanford
- 2011 President's Award For Academic Excellence, Stanford
- 2010-2014 McCaw Scholar, Stanford
- Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honors Society
- Stanford Alumni Network