Agricultural and Development Economics; Applied Econometrics; Economics of Epidemiology
Dr. Haseeb received his PhD and Masters in Economics from Washington State University and Bachelors from Lahore University of Management Sciences. Currently, he is an Assistant Professor of Economics at ITU, Lahore. His research interests lie at the intersection of agricultural, health and development economics. A few specific areas of his research focus include insurance and risk management among the poor; livestock health and its economic impact on subsistence farmers; and the impact of government regulation on agribusiness.
- Fulbright Fellowship for Masters in Economics 2013-2014
- Julia and Greenwell Award for Outstanding Research in Social Sciences, WSU 2017
- School of Economic Sciences Joshua and Berning Award for Research in Economics, WSU 2017
- Civic Innovation Fellowship, ITU 2018
- American Economic Association
- Agricultural and Applied Economics Association