Dr. Nokhaiz’s research interests include supply chain management and operations. In particular, he has worked in the areas of demand forecasting, lean operations, competition dynamics, and simulation & modeling. His research interests also include exploring and understanding the dynamics of the systems, aviation, tourism, and transportation.
Dr. Nokhaiz has completed his Masters and Doctorate degrees in Industrial Engineering from Sungkyunkwan University of South Korea and BSc. Electronics Engineering from Islamia University, Bahawalpur. Prior to his masters and PhD, he served the telecom sector for three years and now working in academia since March, 2019. He has published his research work in top tier journals and presented his work in several international conferences. He is an HEC approved supervisor and has supervised students at graduate level.
- Should Blockchain be one of the Supply Chain Practices? An Emperical Evidence from Pakistan Oil Industry. Academy of Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Knowledge (2020)-(accepted)
- Khan, N. T., Jung, G., Kim, J., & Kim, Y. B. (2019). Evolving competition between low-cost carriers and full-service carriers: The case of South Korea. Journal of Transport Geography, 74, 1-9.
- Khan, N. T., Kim, Y. H., & Kim, Y. B. (2018). The dynamic impact of low-cost carriers on full-service carriers and the tourism industry of South Korea: a competitive analysis using the Lotka–Volterra model. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research, 1-11.
- Khan, N. T., Park, J., & Kim, Y. B. (2018). An integrated model for forecasting wheat consumption in Pakistan: Emphasizing social and economic factors. JAPS: Journal of Animal & Plant Sciences, 28(1), 290-296.
- Jung, G., Kim, Y., Khan, N. T., & Kim, Y. B. (2018). Risk Evaluation Method for Range of Motion after Total Hip Arthroplasty applying Monte-Carlo Simulation. Procedia Computer Science, 141, 351-357.
- Case writing scholarship from the Case Centre as case supervisor. (2019-2020)
- Fully funded scholarship from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. (2014-2019)
- Brain Korea-21 scholarship (Spring 2017, Fall 2018)
- Research grant from National Research Foundation of South Korea (April 2015- Feb 2019)
- HEC approved Supervisor since June 2019