Photography Competition- Freedom of Expression
ITU’s Artist Society is organizing its first ever “Photography Competition” themed “Freedom of Expression”. Students will be provided with an opportunity to display their photography skills.
- Take a picture with any professional camera. ( Picture should at least be captured with a 5 mega-pixel camera )
- Think of a suitable tag line and write it down.
- Send the picture at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules for the competition are as follows:
- Photograph should be self-captured.( Help can be taken in the editing)
- It should be non-Controversial.
- Judge’s decisions shall be final.
- Violation of discipline and rules will result in immediate disqualification.
Deadline: 12:00 PM; June 26, 2014.