Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Business Management, Tax and Financial Planning
Amer Qureshi is a highly experienced Australian Chartered Accountant with an excellent track record in senior management across several industries, and in many countries. Qureshi established and successfully managed his own firm, QCO International in Australia, for a period of 15 years, following professional experience gained by working at leading accounting firms. During this time he also acted as the CFO for several client organizations. Since leaving Australia 8 years ago, he has gained extensive experience at managing different organizations in various senior positions; such as CFO, Director of Finance and Director of Business Development. Qureshi is also a successfully published author in the areas of Leadership, Business Management, Tax and Financial Planning and has sold over 10,000 copies of his books worldwide. He began his career with leading international firms including KPMG and Deloitte over a seven-year period in Australia. Qureshi’s last position was the CFO/Head of Procurement for Enterprise Qatar, a semi-government organization involved in assisting Entrepreneurs and SMEs based in Doha. He is a highly motivated and committed person who excels in leadership positions.
- The A to Z of a Healthy Small Business
- Taxation and Financial Planning for Young Professionals
- Making Money in Small Business
- Developing and implementing a new Strategic Planning framework for Enterprise Qatar and the Beaconhouse group’s International Division.
- Developed and produced two highly successful Television shows.
- Conducted workshops for IFC – World Bank Group on Corporate Governance and Succession Planning.
- Oversaw several major consulting projects including ERP Implementation, Development of Policies and Procedures.
- August 2013 – Managing Director – Q consulting and training
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (FCA)